- #birthday #cake instagram.com/p/BLgxZFWDu_G/ 3 years ago
- Almond cake instagram.com/p/BKL58Z7DNTu/ 3 years ago
- Double decker chocolate brownie instagram.com/p/BKL54WID_WF/ 3 years ago
- Light lemon cake @ Helena, Montana instagram.com/p/BH5VlYmjLPa/ 3 years ago
- OK so it wasn't #cake, but this #waffle was great! @ Crepe N Cones instagram.com/p/BF89Rffnnzk/ 3 years ago
- RT @RalfLittle: Fact check. Boris Johnson is not telling the truth in this debate. 21 hours ago
- Out in the #surreyhills today, soggy trails, but still fun on the #fatbike 😎 ift.tt/35bPDiu https://t.co/5yz3w1SfJf 3 days ago
- I think that must be about my 30th straight #bivvyamonth, although there have been many more in between!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @Strupish @UKMTB_Chat They’re elsewhere 😉 4 days ago
- On another note, it’s good to have friends that trust you 😂 #ukmtbchat https://t.co/691rjh7ghb 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2008
2008_0322_193850AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. Try not to drool on your keyboard!
2008_0322_193916AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. Aaah, chocolate, foodstuff of the gods! (After cake of course). ASBO has his uses, I was unaware of the existence of this delicious delicacy until he brought some out on a ride. Yummy!
Fancy trying out the new version of the Firefox 3 beta? Well if you want to give it a go, but you don’t want to screw up your existing Firefox install you can head over to Portable Apps. If you … Continue reading
2008_0308_104200AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. Warms the cockles of the heart, out shredding the singletrack with the wee bairns!!
2008_0316_120633AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. Today I’ve taken it off automatic, increased the ISO and the flash output, changed the metering and focus to spot and crossed my fingers! A bit more like what I was after, time for more … Continue reading
2008_0309_093735AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. OK, so we’ve got a new camera, it seems to have a phone book sized manual. My first attempts at action shots we OK, but a bit dark and not quite what I was after.