- #birthday #cake instagram.com/p/BLgxZFWDu_G/ 3 years ago
- Almond cake instagram.com/p/BKL58Z7DNTu/ 3 years ago
- Double decker chocolate brownie instagram.com/p/BKL54WID_WF/ 3 years ago
- Light lemon cake @ Helena, Montana instagram.com/p/BH5VlYmjLPa/ 4 years ago
- OK so it wasn't #cake, but this #waffle was great! @ Crepe N Cones instagram.com/p/BF89Rffnnzk/ 4 years ago
- Another classic from @forest_fr1ends twitter.com/forest_fr1ends… 23 hours ago
- @MTBTalk @Hopetech I’ve done a few rides with a certain Mr Peat through work, which was really cool 😎 1 day ago
- @MTBTalk @SuitedToTrails @Retrobiker1 Hi all 1 day ago
- @MTBTalk I think my Bontrager tubeless track pump has saved me a lot of hassle 1 day ago
- @jollyboya @adelangers @UKMTB_Chat @TotalMTB_ Unless you have bowel issues 😂 https://t.co/u3BsNeVcO3 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2008
2008_0322_193850AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. Try not to drool on your keyboard!
2008_0322_193916AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. Aaah, chocolate, foodstuff of the gods! (After cake of course). ASBO has his uses, I was unaware of the existence of this delicious delicacy until he brought some out on a ride. Yummy!
Fancy trying out the new version of the Firefox 3 beta? Well if you want to give it a go, but you don’t want to screw up your existing Firefox install you can head over to Portable Apps. If you … Continue reading
2008_0308_104200AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. Warms the cockles of the heart, out shredding the singletrack with the wee bairns!!
2008_0316_120633AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. Today I’ve taken it off automatic, increased the ISO and the flash output, changed the metering and focus to spot and crossed my fingers! A bit more like what I was after, time for more … Continue reading
2008_0309_093735AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. OK, so we’ve got a new camera, it seems to have a phone book sized manual. My first attempts at action shots we OK, but a bit dark and not quite what I was after.