- #birthday #cake instagram.com/p/BLgxZFWDu_G/ 11 months ago
- Almond cake instagram.com/p/BKL58Z7DNTu/ 1 year ago
- Double decker chocolate brownie instagram.com/p/BKL54WID_WF/ 1 year ago
- Light lemon cake @ Helena, Montana instagram.com/p/BH5VlYmjLPa/ 1 year ago
- OK so it wasn't #cake, but this #waffle was great! @ Crepe N Cones instagram.com/p/BF89Rffnnzk/ 1 year ago
- @Boanz62 So is the DMR sled frame! I've done it now though so I'm happy 😃 13 hours ago
- Count to ten. Oh how I love internal cable routing. Not. ift.tt/2xqN12t https://t.co/okoRVzcgpv 14 hours ago
- Just reading the @Tom_r_Allen book about cycle touring, and I must admit the more trips I do the more these point…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- One of the first chilly mornings of #autumn #tbt #bikepacking ift.tt/2fdMaIy https://t.co/lf5eMPJKOL 21 hours ago
- Time to #tbt back a couple of weeks to #bikepacking across the south with these two dudes #goodtimes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2008
In a break from ‘normal’ behaviour’ I’ve just purchased Metallica’s ‘The day that never comes’ from the iTunes store! It’s a great track, and I couldn’t wait for the album to get my mitts on it. For those hoping for … Continue reading
2008_0810_114223AA, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. I’ll let Dobby take this one: This is the first time I’ve tried the famous Peaslake Bakewell and I have to say it is very impressive in a sweet and nutritious door wedge type of … Continue reading
12_sanssouci_MG_1119, originally uploaded by michael_hughes. My buddy Phil put me on to this one. The guy in question uses souvenirs to recreate the scene at the actual place, very clever. Get yourself over to his Flickr page and check out … Continue reading
cake2, originally uploaded by http://www.sussex-mtb.com. Forum hi jinx resulted in this piece of photoshopping, if only it was really that size!!
I love this video, Sergio is so smooth, check out the downside whip at 00:55, sweeeeet!! Sergio Layos riding his trails from Urbankat on Vimeo.